Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Opposite sides of the mirror

Hello lovelies! I spend an hour today shopping at our local craft shop Community Crafts. How I love this shop! The two ladies who run it are so helpful and love to see what I am making.

This illustration for my upcoming book Wounds: New Openings Into Old Stories is my twist on a traditional fairy tale. I will give you a hint -- it is a tale with opposites. Two characters, both the opposite of the other.

My take is a bit different so I can't wait to reveal it to you. Can you guess what it is? One thing you might be wondering is "Why is there a children's board book?" Well, if you look closely you might be able to see what part of the book i plan to use.

Stay tuned for the reveal. I hope to have it finished by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carnivorous Geological Formations and Other Oddities of Nature

Hello lovelies! Thank you for stopping in to read about my new Short Story Bundles available as a digital download from my Etsy shop  Wild M...