Thursday, August 29, 2019

Black and White and Grey All Over

Hello lovelies! I have been gathering all sorts of interesting materials for my next illustration. I found this weird spider web like fabric at Community Crafts and well as this interesting textured ribbon which will be perfect for giving me the stone texture I need. There is also a pair of trousers in the photo...I needed some grey fabric that could be turned into a banner  and these will be ideal.



Any thoughts as to what this one will be? I've mentioned stone so that's a clue. The yellow embroidery floss should be a clue as well.

Stay tuned for the reveal of the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carnivorous Geological Formations and Other Oddities of Nature

Hello lovelies! Thank you for stopping in to read about my new Short Story Bundles available as a digital download from my Etsy shop  Wild M...