Monday, September 16, 2019

Down by the sea

Hello lovelies! I have been struggling with my latest illustration that will be a companion artwork  for my upcoming book Wounds: New Openings Into Old Stories.  I can't seem to get the size right and so I have put it on hold for a bit while I work on another illustration.

I am so glad I did. This one is for one of the folk tales rather than fairy tales in my book. It is about one of the mythical creatures that are often exploited by men.

If you look at the sandy gold, ocean blue and soft grey they might give you a clue as to the mythical creature. 

I hope this one will be done by Thursday.  

1 comment:

  1. I think I know. But then again, maybe not. You are tricky.

    ReplyDelete

Carnivorous Geological Formations and Other Oddities of Nature

Hello lovelies! Thank you for stopping in to read about my new Short Story Bundles available as a digital download from my Etsy shop  Wild M...