Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A bite in the night

Hello lovelies! I am working on the next companion illustration for my upcoming book Wounds : New Openings Into Old Stories. 

This is for another of the folklore stories  which concerns a mythical creature. It's a winter tale that deals with the themes of blood and virginity (among other things.) Can you guess the mythical creature?

I am out of action tomorrow as we are away having a fun day so I won't get to work on it again  til Friday. There are lots of fiddly bits so it may take me all the way to Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carnivorous Geological Formations and Other Oddities of Nature

Hello lovelies! Thank you for stopping in to read about my new Short Story Bundles available as a digital download from my Etsy shop  Wild M...