Sunday, October 13, 2019

Pond slime

Hello lovelies! Here is the next clue for the illustration that will be displayed at the book launch of my new book Wounds: New Openings Into Old Stories. 

The fairy  tale should be obvious if you zoom in on the background fabric and look at the lily pads. This story is not exclusively about what the picture will be but it is certainly a large part of the story.



I have already made a start today.  It involves lots of layering and dealing with slippery fabric. I am employing iron on interfacing to help with some of the layers.  But I've had to stop as I need embroidery floss and can't go until Tuesday.  But after this there are only two more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Carnivorous Geological Formations and Other Oddities of Nature

Hello lovelies! Thank you for stopping in to read about my new Short Story Bundles available as a digital download from my Etsy shop  Wild M...