Thursday, October 10, 2019

Mirror mirror on the wall

Hello lovelies! Here is the next clue for my companion artwork to accompany my upcoming book Wounds : New Openings Into Old Stories.  

This one is my take on a traditional fairy tale.  It has to do with aging and beauty and jealousy. Can you guess what it is?

 I am actually about half way done with this one as I forgot to post the clue. Oops! I have procrastinated on this one as it was such a tricky one to create an image that reflected the poem. I think when I finally decided what to do I just got stuck in and forgot the clue!

This one I hope will be finished on Sunday and then there are only three more plus the cover to make. Then I need to back them all and finish them around tbd edges with bias tape. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carnivorous Geological Formations and Other Oddities of Nature

Hello lovelies! Thank you for stopping in to read about my new Short Story Bundles available as a digital download from my Etsy shop  Wild M...